24 Hour Notice is Required
Call the automated system for inspection requests. This line will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. A minimum of 24 hours advance notice is required. Inspection requests called in on Fridays after 4:00 p.m. will be performed within two working days. Inspection requests called in on weekends and holidays will also be performed within two working days. All information for items 1 thru 6 must be provided or the inspection cannot be scheduled.
- Name on permit
- Permit Number
- Project Address
- Type of inspection requested
- Date you need the inspection
- Name and telephone number of person requesting inspection.
The number to call from Tri-Cities is 736-2763 and from Prosser the number is 786-5487. The above numbers are for inspection requests only, for all other business please contact the building department at 735-3500 (Tri-Cities) or 786-5622 (Prosser).
- Be sure to have the permit posted in a conspicuous place and an approved set of plans on the job site.
- Benton County will keep office copies of single family residence construction plans 90 days past the final inspection.
- It is the responsibility of the owner and/or contractor to verify that a final inspection has been completed.