Welcome to the Benton County Road Department webpage! Our most common queries are in the “How Do I…?” section below. Other topics can be found through the sidebar to your left. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us through the information to your right. Thank you for visiting!
How Do I…?
…report a road problem
…bid on county projects or proposals
...view the Benton County road map
…find standards and specifications
…find road closures
…find out about snow removal
Short Term Road Closures - Updated 2-23-2017 @ 8:43 AM
- N.W. Anderson from County Line Road to Missimer Road
- S.W. Anderson from SR221 to Sellards Road
- Badger Canyon Road from Sellards Road to E. Badger Road
- Bert James Road from Horrigan Road to Sellards Road
- Cemetery Road from SR221 to S.W. Davis
- Crooks Road from Rotha Road to Case Road
- Crosby Road at Pearl Road to Crooks Road
- Crooks Road at Franks Road
- Davis Road from SR221 to Horrigan Road
- Finley Road 1.5 Miles South of SR397 to End of County Road
- Hickman Road from SR221 to End of road
- Horrigan Road from Davis Road to McKinley Springs Road
- Lincoln Road from Horrigan Road to Prosser City Limits
- Missimer Road from Snipes Road to Bennett Road
- Nine Canyon from Beck Road to Coffin Road
- Owens Road from SR397 South
- Rothrock Road at McClure Road to Crooks Road
- Rydeholm Road from SR221 to end of Road
- South West Davis Road from Horrigan Road to SR221
- Tyacke Road from County Well Rd to Sellards Road
- Tyrell Road from Plymouth Road to Travis Road
- Ward Gap Road from Sellards Road to Byron Road
Long Term Road Closures - Updated 2-9-2017 @ 4:06 PM
These roads are closed until further notice, unless a specific date is listed.
- Lincoln Road closed from the bottom of the grade to Sellards Road
- McBee Road closed from the trail access to County Well Road
- Ward Gap Road closed from Richards Road to Sellards Road
Road closure information will be updated as it is received.
Please use caution while traveling on roads!
Snow & Ice Removal:
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK HERE AND VIEW THE ROAD MAP AND Q&A SECTION
Our Mission: The Benton County Road Department strives to provide the highest quality roadway and infrastructure to the public through prudent use of resources, technology, innovation, and teamwork.
Our Vision: Working for the community to establish and maintain an exceptional road and public works infrastructure system through dedicated staff, effective construction, rigorous maintenance, and exemplary service.
Tip of the Month: Pothole Reporting: As temperature highs and lows move across the freezing threshold daily, the freeze-thaw cycle begins to take a toll on the roadways. This can result in potholes, which can be damaging to vehicles. If you see a pothole on a county road, please contact the Benton County Road Department at 509-736-3084 (Tri-Cities) or 509-786-5611 (Prosser) or PUBLICWORKS@co.benton.wa.us. Your reporting helps us identify troublesome potholes and work to mitigate them. Thank you.
New at the Road Department:
Check out the Benton County interactive road map!